Holiday Shores Campground & Resort has it’s own hiking trails! Extending from the bridge over the bay, through the woods to The Meadows, it’s a fun way to explore. Be sure to bring your camera for fun photos!
Some things to remember before you go hiking.
- Be sure to prepare for mosquitoes & ticks during their peak seasons.
- You may have to navigate some terrain, so please wear the right clothing and footwear.
- Be aware of poison ivy and poison oak that could be found on the trail.
- This is not a long trail, but it is still a good idea to bring water.
- PLEASE DO NOT LITTER. There are garbage cans near the entrance and exit to dispose of any items you may need to throw away. Please help keep Holiday Shores Campground clean & healthy!